Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Track Site's rating in the Android Market

I've rated my Track Site app at the « Teen » level according to the guidelines that have been supplied at Android Market Help Center http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=188189.

The specific rules that have made me rate my Track Site app « Teen » instead of « All » is the section
User Generated Content and User to User Communication

Apps rated “All” should not host any user generated content or enable communication between users. Apps that focus on allowing users to find and communicate with each other should be rated “Teen” or above.
and more specifically the first sentence :
Apps rated “All” should not host any user generated content or enable communication between users.

As Track Site allows users to enter a description on each bookmark and send their bookmarks by emails or by texting (SMS), I just can't rate it « All ».

No comments: